Does your company offer its software as a service (Saas) or is your company thinking about changing its product from an installed packaged, or from one only used by internal clients to a software on demand service? Aayathi Saas service is specifically designed to assist SaaS vendors deliver the best service they can to their clients.
SaaS or Software as a Service, uses internet to deliver software service to users. It can be understood as the web-based alternative for the otherwise desktop based applications. The users do not require installing SaaS application to their desktops and thus saving on money needed to get hardware upgrades or so. It provides cost benefits to organizations because unlike the conventional desktop based solutions which require a licence, SaaS service is generally based on a monthly fee plan. SaaS also removes the hassles of installation and daily upkeep and maintenance of the application.
Need for SaaS
• Does your organization have a service that could be more effective if delivered over the internet?
• Is there is any need to expand the scope of the existing web application?
• If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, you have come to the right place.
Aayathi Software helps organizations like yours by developing Software as a Service (SAAS) based application. Whether a business-to-business or business-to-consumer focus, Aayathi understands the complexities of delivering SAAS in a multi-customer environment.
SAAS gives advantage to both users and service providers by implementing the automation of business process quicker which eventually allows a quicker Return on Investment(ROI). Recent studies on SaaS model shows that compared to the conventional client side installed software solutions, Software as a Service provide ROI twice as fast.
Established in 2014 as a privately held software company, Aayathi Software improves human productivity and organizational processes in the workplace by delivering a broad range of SAAS business applications over the Internet. With a concentration on remotely collecting, processing and storing user-specific data, the need for technical resources on site is eliminated.
• Improve productivity & mobility - secure online access to SaaS applications from virtually any location and on almost any device
• Reduce total cost of ownership - pay monthly subscription models allow you to scale accordingly, whilst only ever paying for what you need
• No software upgrade costs - new releases are put in place centrally, removing the need for the customer to physically install new software
• Easy to switch suppliers - due to the monthly subscription model SaaS provides the ability to easily switch providers and gives more control to the corporate buyer than traditional software license model
• Remove local infrastructure - investing in expensive local infrastructure, software updates, training and specialist IT support staff is no longer required
• Reduce carbon footprint - by removing internal infrastructure and servers you can significantly reduce your carbon footprint
• Expert support - as part of the SaaS model all users are suported 24/ 7 by a UK based technical support team
Software-as-a-Service replaces the traditional capital expenditure requirements of IT deployments with a simple per user, per month payment model delivering proven cost savings.